We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
Unfortunately, we do not accept checks, COD, or any other payment method not listed above.
We charge sales tax for orders shipped to Illinois. Recipients of orders shipped to other states are responsible for complying with state and local tax laws.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Most items are shipped within 3 to 5 business days via UPS Ground. If you wish to have your shipment expedited, additional charges will apply. Contact us for details regarding expediting your order.
For shipping to Puerto Rico please contact us for details regarding your order. We currently do not ship to International addresses.
All shipments will be insured and have a corresponding tracking number. Orders must be shipped to a valid residential address. Purchases may not be shipped to a PO Box. Some shipments may require signature upon receipt. For security reasons, we can only ship to the address that is listed as your billing address for your credit card. We do not drop-ship orders.
All products are guaranteed for quality, and are free of defects. We will exchange any product(s) returned to us that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. If we are not able to exchange the product, we will replace it with a comparable product or issue a refund. There is a 15% restocking fee when applicable.
Please refer to the Exchange and Return Policy below for more details.
EXCHANGE AND RETURN POLICY
Important: A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be issued before returning a product.
Items must be returned/exchanged within 15 days of receiving an item.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, please follow the steps below:
1. Call Oscar Newman customer service: (630) 406-1400 to inform us of your intent and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form.
2. Merchandise must be in original condition, inside the plastic package, with all tags attached.
3. Return your item along with a copy of the RMA form and your receipt or packing slip within 15 days of receiving it.
Expect refunds to be processed between 5 to 15 business days after the request is made. It might take up to 2 billing cycles before the refund appears on your credit card statements.
Unfortunately, there are certain items we can't accept as a return/exchange:
- Merchandise that has been used or is not in original, new condition
- Holiday-themed items
- Jewelry or customized merchandise
- ALL items on sale
Unauthorized returns will not be refunded.
Shipping charges, insurance and handling fees are not refundable. The customer is responsible for all shipping fees associated with returns and exchanges.
All items returned must be shipped via UPS, FedEx, USPS or any reputable carrier with tracking number and insurance. The customer must pre-pay all shipping charges and insure the shipment or accept the risk if the product is lost or damaged in shipment.
CANADIAN AND INTERNATIONAL ORDER POLICY
We accept online orders from the U.S. and Canada. However, we are unable to accept online orders from other international countries at this time.
For Canadian orders: Orders shipped to Canada may be subject to duties, taxes, and additional fees. The recipient is responsible for payment of all applicable fees. Please contact your Customs office for information on duties, taxes, and restricted items.
All other International orders must be made via phone. Please call 630.406.1400 to place an order.
International orders may be subject to duties, taxes, and additional fees. The recipient is responsible for payment of all applicable fees. Please contact your Customs office for information on duties, taxes and restricted items.
LOST OR DAMAGED SHIPMENTS
Oscar Newman LLC is not responsible for any lost or damaged return shipments. If your return shipment is lost or damaged, you must contact the carrier to file a claim.
TERMS OF SERVICE
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Oscar Newman LLC. The Company neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Oscar Newman LLC.
2. While Oscar Newman LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Oscar Newman LLC makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Oscar Newman LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Neither Oscar Newman LLC nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Oscar Newman LLC also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Oscar Newman LLC. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Oscar Newman LLC and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Oscar Newman LLC or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
6. Oscar Newman LLC has not reviewed all of the websites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other websites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-Site pages or other websites is at your own risk.
7. While we are always happy to hear from you, it is the Oscar Newman LLC policy not to accept or consider creative materials, ideas, or suggestions other than those we specifically request. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed independently. Therefore we must request that you do not send to us any original creative materials such as original artwork, written works, etc. Any communication or material you do transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Oscar Newman LLC or its affiliates may use anything you transmit or post for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Oscar Newman LLC is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
8. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Oscar Newman LLC and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. Oscar Newman LLC reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with the Oscar Newman LLC defense of such claim.
9. You agree to pursue any arbitration in an individual capacity only and not as class representative or class member in any purported class action proceeding. By agreeing to arbitrate disputes, the parties hereby acknowledge and agree that they are irrevocably waiving any and all right to trial by jury in any legal proceedings arising out of or relating to this agreement or activities contemplated hereby.
10. The Site is controlled and operated by Oscar Newman LLC. Oscar Newman LLC makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations and countries outside of our business location. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by Oscar Newman LLC.